* Preamble. These terms and conditions of sale define the contractual relations, rights and obligations arising between Rêves & Merveilles SARL (a French limited-liability company), hereinafter called REVES & MERVEILLES, entry No. 532 502 366 in the Paris Trade and Corporate Register, its registered office being situated at 7 rue Talma, Paris, FRANCE and the Customer, being any person or non commercial company visiting the "www.revesetmerveilles.com" merchant site and/or purchasing an article/or service offered for sale thereon.
All this information is set out in the English language. The consumer declares that he has full legal capacity to contract under these terms and conditions of sale. These conditions of sale shall prevail over all other general or special conditions not expressly approved by REVES & MERVEILLES. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to amend its conditions of sale at any time without notice. In such case, the conditions applicable shall be those in force at the date of the purchaser's order.
* Conditions. The Customer may view these conditions of sale at any time by clicking on the "Terms and conditions of sale" heading. Consequently, the Customer acknowledges his awareness, at the time of making his order, of the special conditions of sale set forth on this screen, and expressly declares that he accepts the same unreservedly. These terms and conditions of sale shall prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document.
* Custom. There is no geographical limit to the custom. REVES & MERVEILLES undertakes to deliver to any Customer residing in France, and all other countries, in accordance with the terms and procedures described in these conditions of sale.
* Products. The information shown in each product data sheet is given solely for guidance. The photographs, texts, graphic design, information and characteristics reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractually binding. REVES & MERVEILLES takes the utmost care in broadcasting information that includes a full description of the articles. However, REVES & MERVEILLES declines all liability for any errors contained or arising therein. The products offered for sale are compliant with applicable French legislation and with the standards applicable in France. REVES & MERVEILLES shall not be liable for failure to execute a concluded contract arising from goods out of stock, product unavailability and or force majeure. The force majeure being defined as this list, which is non exhaustive: disruption or strike totally or partially affecting among others the postal services and means of transport and/or communications, or from flood or fire…
REVES & MERVEILLES gives warranty to the Customer against any hidden defects that may affect the products delivered, undertaking thereunder to replace the defective products or the parts that render them unfit for their purpose. However the Customer may not hold REVES & MERVEILLES liable for any loss or damage arising from such hidden defects. Out of concern for constant improvement in its service, REVES & MERVEILLES will welcome the Customer's reporting of any errors observed, via the "Contact" heading. Any Customer who is dissatisfied with the conformity of the goods delivered to the description made of them on the website may exercise his right of withdrawal within seven days as provided in Article Withdrawal and returns.
* Price. The price indicated in the product data sheets does not include shipment. The price indicated in the confirmation of order is the firm and final price, expressed as inclusive of all taxes for France. The price includes the product price, packaging and handling of products, and shipment costs. The VAT applicable is that in force on the date of the order, and any change in the rate may be passed on in the product price. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to change its prices at any time without notice. In the event of any change, the price invoiced to the Customer shall be the price entered on the order form and accepted by the Customer when he confirms the order. The goods remain the exclusive property of REVES & MERVEILLES until full and effective payment for the goods. The Customer may pay by bank card. Full payment must be made at the time of ordering.
For deliveries within the European Union, prices include VAT applicable on the date of the order. For delivery outside the European Union, the Customer must pay all customs duty, VAT or other charges due when importing products into the country of the place of delivery. All formalities relating thereunto shall also be the exclusive responsibility of the Customer unless otherwise stated. The Customer shall be solely liable for ascertaining whether the products ordered can be imported having regard to the law applicable within the territory of the country of delivery.
* Availability. Product offers remain valid for as long as they are visible on the website, subject to availability of stock. REVES & MERVEILLES shall use its best efforts to process all orders. However, where a product is unavailable after an order is made, the Customer shall be informed of the fact by e-mail, by post and/or by telephone. The Customer's order shall thereupon or be cancelled automatically and the sum paid by the Customer for the missing article shall be credited to his bank account within a maximum of thirty days, or at the demand of the Customer in the case of an order containing one or several unavailable articles as well as one or several available articles, REVES & MERVEILLES processes the order as soon as all articles of the order are available. If the Customer would like to receive as soon as possible the immediately available articles, it is recommended to isolate these articles in a separate specific order. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to change the product assortment according to the constraints imposed by its suppliers. Product-availability information is forwarded to us by our suppliers and accordingly, REVES & MERVEILLES shall entertain no liability for the unavailability of a product, nor shall such unavailability entitle the Customer to damages.
* Ordering. The "shopping cart" provides a virtual means for the Customer to select articles that appeal to him. The Customer may view, add to or change the cart contents at any time during his visit on the REVES & MERVEILLES website. There is a six-step process to order. Once the selection of articles has been finalized, and the cart has been validated, the Customer has to:
1. clearly indicate for the selected articles the options of colours, sizes, … indicated on the website www.revesetmerveilles.com;
2. indicate the quantity demanded
3. indentify himself by either entering his e-mail address and password that are strictly personal, or by indicating all information usually asked for an online inscription.
4. clearly indicate all information necessary for the delivery of the articles, especially the precise address and access details (building, floor level, digicode, etc.);
5. indicate choice of shipping service;
6. finally, indicate choice of payment option.
Once the choice of payment has been selected, the Customer has to proceed to the payment of his order on the safe payment gateway, this will finalize the definitive sales contract between the Customer and REVES & MERVEILLES. The cart's contents shall be definitively allocated to the Customer when he has confirmed the cart's contents and the delivery address, subject to availability of the articles. The automatic order-registration systems shall be regarded as furnishing valid proof of the nature, content and date of the order. REVES & MERVEILLES shall send confirmation of its acceptance of his order to the Customer using the e-mail address the latter has communicated to it. The sale shall be concluded only upon confirmation of the order and after the payment of the order by the Customer. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to cancel any order from a Customer with whom a dispute is outstanding in relation to payment for an earlier order.
All information issued by the Customer when making the order shall commit him: in the event of any error in entry of the consignee's contact information, REVES & MERVEILLES shall entertain no liability for failure to deliver the product. In this connection, the Customer shall be liable for all return shipment costs incurred. The computerized records stored in the I.T. systems of REVES & MERVEILLES under reasonable conditions of security shall be regarded as proof of the communications, orders and payments occurring between the parties. The order forms and invoices are stored on a reliable, durable medium that can be produced as evidence.
* Gift wrap. REVES & MERVEILLES proposes to its Customers an optional gift wrap service for non voluminous items, such as clothes and accessories, small toys and small decorating items. The gift wrap service is not available for voluminous and larger items. If the Costumer chooses the gift wrap service, a fee is to be paid for the gift wrap service, this amount is clearly indicated in the order summary.
* Capacity to contract. The Customer warrants that he is fully authorized to make use of the bank card used by him, that it is a card issued to him personally, is not a card used fraudulently, and that such bank card affords access to sufficient funds to cover all costs arising from the sale of products on the on-line boutique of REVES & MERVEILLES. The Customer must declare either that he is not less than eighteen years of age and has legal capacity or that he holds legal authorization to access and make purchases on-line. Pursuant to the French I.T. Evidence and Electronic Signature Act of 13 March 2000, any order form signed by the Customer's double-clicking shall constitute irrevocable acceptance that can only be challenged in the cases restrictively referred-to in these general sale conditions as "right of withdrawal" and "out of stock".
* Payment. The price invoiced to the Customer is the price indicated in the confirmation of order sent by REVES & MERVEILLES. The price of products is payable promptly upon the date of the order's becoming effective. Payment shall be made by means of a bank card bearing the Carte Bleue, Visa or Eurocard-Mastercard logo. The on-line payment system enables the Customer to pay via the Crédit Industriel et Commercial (CIC) server in a secure environment. An order confirmed by the Customer shall be considered effective only when the relevant bank payment centers have given their agreement. In the event of rejection by those centers, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the Customer shall be notified of the fact by electronic mail. The times for availability and the shipment times shall be recalculated from the date of receipt of the means of payment.
* Security – Confidentiality. The bank-card number is routed to the bank servers, with payment made directly to a bank with no routing via the e-boutique server, the purpose of this direct proceeding is to guarantee to the Customer that his numbers will be known only to CIC bank, the banking partner of REVES & MERVEILLES, and those numbers will be inaccessible to any third party. Accordingly, REVES & MERVEILLES has no access at any time to confidential information regarding means of payment. This is the reason for requesting the Customer's banking information at each new order.
* Delivery time. After making his order, the Customer will receive, at the web address indicated by him on the form, an e-mail stating the ordering and registration information, and the parcel number enabling him to track its progress on www.coliposte.net. REVES & MERVEILLES processes the Customer's order within two ordinary working days.
- Send by post. The Collisimo have a parcel number sent by the French post office. The French post office guarantees a delivery within 48 to 72 hours. It is possible for the Customer to track his order with this number on www.coliposte.net. The collisimo are proposed “without signature” to ensure economy efficiency, for a collisimo “with signature”, a demand must be send by e-mail to our customer service. The deliveries “without tracking” are by definition not tracked and do not offer any delivery time guaranty. If the envelop or box gets lost, REVES & MERVEILLES does not accept any responsibility.
- Express delivery by Chronopost (usually 24 hours delay). This shipping service allows the Customer to receive his parcel within 24 hours from the moment the order has been processed, which takes one or two ordinary working days. Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday, except on bank holidays. The costs for this shipping service depend on the total weight and volume of the ordered products. The parcel is taken in charge by Chronopost and delivered against signing at the delivery address indicated by the Costumer. The Costumer must ensure that all information necessary for the delivery and access details (building, floor level, digicode,…) are cleary indicated, as well as a telephone number where the Customer is easily reachable. In case of absence, a calling card will be dropped off at the delivery address indicated by the Costumer, allowing the Costumer to pick up his parcel at the address in the manner and within the limits indicated by the transport company. The parcels are held at the post office for 15 calendar days. In case of non-withdrawal within the deadlines set by the transport company, the articles will be shipped back to REVES & MERVEILLES. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to pay back the price of the articles, but the carriage costs remain liable for the Costumer. The indicated delivery delays are those generally recorded. No refunds of shipping costs are issued in case of delivery delays longer than those indicated.
- Courrier delivery to Paris and Parisian region. The demand must be made by telephone, and in this case the orders are prepared the same day as the order was placed, except on bank holidays, Saturday and Sunday (preparation on Monday) and shipped the same day until 17.00 o’clock. The delivery is therefore guaranteed during the day.
- International shipping. For a delivery in Europe or outside Europe, the Costumer may contact REVES & MERVEILLES to obtain more information on the delivery terms and conditions for a specific country in the world. The delivery time of the French post office is generally 5 to 10 working days. The Collisimo have a parcel number sent by the French post office. It is possible for the Customer to track his order with this number on www.coliposte.net. The deliveries “without tracking” are by definition not tracked and do not offer any delivery time guaranty. If the envelop or box gets lost, REVES & MERVEILLES does not accept any responsibility.
In the event of any unusual delay in delivery, the Customer shall be notified by e-mail. REVES & MERVEILLES disclaims all liability in the event of excessive delay in delivery attributable to the postal services or the carriers. Goods are always dispatched at the purchaser's risk. The Customer must check the goods on arrival of the parcel to ensure that they are in good condition.
In the event of any problem (product missing or damaged, parcel perforated, opened or damaged, particularly where the "La Poste" yellow adhesive tape has been applied), the Customer must without fail refuse delivery of the parcel and write a reservation on the delivery note (parcel delivery refused because opened or damaged, or other reason). Within not more than 48 hours of delivery, the Customer must formulate a claim to the carrier or postal services. Any anomaly in the delivery must without fail be notified to REVES & MERVEILLES on the day of receipt or, at the latest, the first ordinary working day following receipt. Any claim formulated after that time limit shall be rejected and REVES & MERVEILLES shall be free of all liability. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the option to request the purchaser to return the defective product to it. If the foregoing conditions are fulfilled, REVES & MERVEILLES shall thereupon exchange or refund the defective product(s), or re-ship the missing product, provided the purchaser's claim is legitimate, and subject to availability.
* Right of withdrawal and returns. The Customer has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods, to change his mind and withdraw from the purchase without giving reasons. Where the right of withdrawal is exercised, REVES & MERVEILLES shall be liable to pay the purchase price of the product(s) purchased and returned, with no deduction of cost except for the costs of return, which shall remain the liability of the Customer. Refund is due within 30 days at the latest. The Customer must return the new article(s) intact in its/their original packaging, enclosing the original invoice, to the following address: Rêves & Merveilles – 7 rue Talma – 75016 – Paris, France. The Customer is responsible for retaining all proof of such return and its date, and must therefore send the parcel by registered post.
Articles returned worn, incomplete, used, damaged or deteriorated cannot be taken back by REVES & MERVEILLES. The right of withdrawal shall be exercised under the same conditions from the time of making the order, and before delivery. If the right of withdrawal is exercised between the date the goods leave REVES & MERVEILLES agency and the date they are delivered to the Customer, the return costs shall remain for the account of the Customer. The consignor shall assume all risks entailed in the return of the product. Shipments against cash on delivery will not be accepted. Only the price of the product returned will be refunded.
* Packing. The products are packaged in accordance with the transport standards, and to assure an optimum protection of the products during their delivery. Customers are requested to respect these same transport standards in case of a product being returned because of after-sales service or for reasons of withdrawal. Any deterioration noted, after the return, on a product due to a non-respect of the packaging standards could lead to a partial refund or a non-refund of the product in case of impossibility of resale in this condition or in the event of worsening of the technical problem indicated.
* Customer service. For any information or question, our customer service is at disposal at the e-mail address email@example.com
* Amendment of the Terms and conditions of sale. REVES & MERVEILLES reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of sale at any time without notice. The Customer is advised to view these Conditions of Sale at regular intervals. By confirming his orders, the Customer agrees de facto to the new Terms and conditions of sale.
* Personal data. All data collected are confidential and REVES & MERVEILLES undertakes not to disclose the Customer's contact information to any third party, whether free of charge or for consideration. Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) of 6 January 1978, the Customer has a right of access to and rectification of the information concerning him.
* Intellectual property. REVES & MERVEILLES is the holder of the intellectual-property rights to the website and holds the right to broadcast the items appearing on the on-line boutique, particularly the photographs for which it has obtained the necessary permissions from the persons concerned. In this respect, and pursuant to the French Intellectual Property Code, the reproduction in full or in part, on any medium whatsoever, of the elements composing the website and the product catalogue, their use and the making-available of them to third parties are strictly prohibited.
* Links. This site may include links to other sites or other Internet sources. Also, REVES & MERVEILLES can not control these sites and external sources. As such, REVES & MERVEILLES can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, products or services on or available from such sites or resources.
Any party who wished to link their website to the REVES & MERVEILLES website can only do so with the explicit authorisation of REVES & MERVEILLES. An authorisation given by REVES & MERVEILLES will by no means constitute an implicit affiliation agreement and in any way will not be given definitively. By simple request of REVES & MERVEILLES, the link will have to be removed.
* Liability, Disputes and Jurisdiction. This agreement is governed by French law. REVES & MERVEILLES shall entertain no liability for loss or damage of any kind, whether damage to property, immaterial / consequential damage or bodily injuries, which may arise from malfunction or misuse of the products marketed. The same applies to any product modifications attributable to the manufacturers. In all circumstances, the liability of REVES & MERVEILLES shall be limited to the amount of the order only and shall not extend to simple errors or omissions that may persist despite the fullest precautions taken for the presentation of the products. REVES & MERVEILLES is bound only by an obligation of due diligence in the on-line sale process. REVES & MERVEILLES shall entertain no liability for any damage arising from the use of the Internet, such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, and interruption of service or other problems outside its control. In the event of dispute, the competent law courts of Paris (75), France, shall have jurisdiction, notwithstanding plurality of defendants or impleader of third parties under warranty claim.
* Legal mentions and site identification. Site name: www.revesetmerveilles.com; Publisher: Rêves & Merveilles – 7 rue Talma – 75016 – Paris, France; SARL with registered capital of 5000 euros, Paris trade and corporate register; Manager: Justine Le Lay ; Telephone: +33 (0)1 45 27 51 81 ; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website: http://www.revesetmerveilles.com
The Customer is informed that the automated processing of information, notably the management of users’ e-mail addresses has been the object of a simplified declaration to CNIL on 10 April 2012 under number 1579520 v 0.
Scroll To Top