Intermediate size bed. PRODUCT REFERENCE : 041447
- half-height bed for optimum comfort and guaranteed safety,
- the WOOD MINI+ mid-height loft bed in white/oak offers a highly original format and optimizes space in a children's bedroom with its 68x162 cm sleeping area,
- ladder in front for maximum space savings. The ladder is installed on the right-hand side of the bed.
- practical, stylish and original,
- space under the bed transforms into a cabin (choice of curtains sold separately on our site: pink, green or natural),
- reinforced frame and protective railings for upper bed included,
- This bed is characterized by soft lines and simple details, such as the leather straps on the headboard.
- The bed can be converted into a bunk bed, single bed or sofa bed.
Material: solid birch wood (the wood comes from eco-managed forests and the paints used are ecological, non-toxic and free of harmful VOCs). Oak legs.
Length: 166 cm, Width: 74 cm, Height: 132 cm
For a suitable mattress (68 x 162 cm with rounded corners) sold separately on our website.
Roll-out slatted base included.
Optional (at 259 euros): mattress for OLIVER FURNITURE bed (68 x 162 cm with rounded corners).
Order no.: 041863
Mattress in 100% certified cold-cast foam, a polyurethane foam with breathable and absorbent properties.
Oeko tex certified, free of harmful substances.
Volumetric weight: 28.5-33 kg/m3
This mattress is covered by a removable cover, washable at 30°C, made from extra-soft, comfortable New Zealand cotton and wool.
A matching fitted sheet from DEAR APRIL in size 68x162 cm is available by clicking here for 45€. Or by choosing one of the above options with the mattress (choice of colors: SIMPLY WHITE / PURE NATURE / SANDY FEET / SEA NOTES and LITTLE MOUSE).
This fitted sheet is made from 100% organic cotton percale.
You can specify your choice of colors.
A comfortable and cozy play mattress with perfectly adapted dimensions can be added to the floor. The mattress costs €211 and is available by clicking here.
Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years.
Complies with European standards. Made in Europe.
Maximum static bed load :
Mini+ evolving crib: 30 kg
Mini+ junior bed, mid-high mezzanine bed and mid-high bunk bed: 120 kg
Assembly: Self-assembly. Instructions included.
Assembly service available in Paris and greater suburbs (contact us).
Delivery within 5 to 10 working days (ground floor only, excluding weekends and public holidays).
OLIVER FURNITURE is designed to last and evolve according to the age and number of your children and the space you have available.
Oliver Furniture's Wood collection is contemporary and aesthetically pleasing, and the Wood Mini+ range is a fine selection of evolutionary beds designed for growing children.
By simply changing a few elements, this loft bed can be transformed into a bunk bed, a single bed or a sofa bed. Please contact us to find out more about the conversion sets available and their prices.
Scroll To Top